Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Formal Dress

So, it's that time of year and everyone is getting all excited about the formal, carefully preparing their hair, makeup and most importantly how their shoes and accessories match a dress which they bought back in February. I am, however, not quite that organised and haven't thought twice about the formal. Although it is an exciting occasion, I just don't understand the copious amount of preparation and effort people place in looking pretty for a couple of hours. Oh well.

I have come to the conclusion that I am going to need a dress. The only problem is that I cant afford to buy a one and therefore I have decided to sew one myself. Cant be too hard I suppose. And cheaper. Much, much cheaper.



I've been listening to.........Angels of the Universe Soundtrack by Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson

No comments:

Post a Comment